Private Asset Management
Due to Client requests Metro Asset Management is proud to be able to offer a “Private Asset Management Service”.
This service takes away the day – to day management issues from the Owner or Principal of the asset whilst being able to budget for, control and identify all expenditure and future maintenance requirements.
- The Set up of an individual Trust Account for the specific asset ie House, Holiday House, Boat or other.
- The creation of a Budget with the Owners input for the expected yearly costs associated with the Asset
- Submitting of Quarterly levy notices to the Owner or Principal in accordance with the agreed budget
- The payment of all invoices for service providers to the asset (any payments to contractors not foreseen in the budget would be sent by email to the Owner/Principal for approval)
- Work Cover, Trades and O, H & S compliance
- An individual web page would be created for each asset managed with owner or principal access
- Monthly reporting to the Principal as follows
- Balance sheet and Income and Expenditure
- Cash Payment report in agreed “code order“
- Expense Vs Budget cash flow report
- The collation and submitting of BAS and PAYG forms when necessary
Our agreement would be an initial period of 3 Months then Month to Month.
Our Monthly fee would be between 5% to 7% of the agreed budget for the asset
Please contact Craig Ferguson on 02 8211 0416, 02 9918 9915 or 0414 707 747 if you would like to discuss this opportunity.
Print Version – MAM Private Asset Management 2013